Wednesday 2 June 2021
Following the extension of the lockdown in Metropolitan Melbourne, all Melbourne & Olympic Parks' (M&OP) venues will remain closed to the public until 11.59pm Thursday 10 June 2021.
These include Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, John Cain Arena and AAMI Park.
See below for changes to events in and around this period:
Rod Laver Arena
- Amy Shark - Friday 18 June 2021: Rescheduled to Saturday 4 September 2021
John Cain Arena
- South East Melbourne Phoenix v Brisbane Bullets - Wednesday 2 June: Relocated
- Collingwood Magpies v West Coast Fever - Saturday 5 June: Relocated
- Melbourne Vixens v Adelaide Thunderbirds - Saturday 5 June: Relocated
- Melbourne United v Adelaide 36ers - Sunday 6 June: Relocated
- Collingwood Magpies v Melbourne Vixens - Monday 14 June: Relocated
- Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets - Saturday 29 May: Relocated
- Melbourne Storm v Gold Coast Titans - Saturday 5 June: Relocated
- Melbourne Victory v Melbourne City - Sunday 6 June: No Crowd
- Melbourne Rebels v Crusaders - Saturday 12 June: Relocated
- Melbourne Storm v Wests Tigers - Saturday 19 June: Relocated
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY TICKETS?
- All ticket purchasers will be refunded in full.
- Guests should allow approximately 20 working days for the refund to appear in their account.
- All tickets remain valid for the new date without the need for exchange.
- If the event is postponed*, once the new date is confirmed, guests will be able to request a refund should they not be able to attend the new date.
For any ticketing-related questions, please contact your original point of purchase.