Melbourne & Olympic Parks’ vision is to be “A thriving precinct – committed to excellence, every event, every person, every time”. The customer is at the heart of everything we do, which is why we encourage feedback from our guests. The customer feedback process is an important part of our commitment to continuous improvement and is central to improving the customer experience.
This policy provides a guide for guests who may wish to provide feedback or make a complaint about their experience at Melbourne & Olympic Parks.
HOW DO I PROVIDE FEEDBACK OR MAKE A COMPLAINT?
You can provide feedback or make a complaint in the following ways:
If you are attending an event and require assistance, please approach one of our team members. If the feedback cannot be actioned by our team at the time, our staff will provide you with a business card with contact information for our Guest Services team. You may call or email the team during business hours for further assistance.
Please email our Guest Services team with information including, the event you attended, a description of the matter you wish to raise and the outcome you are seeking.
HOW DOES MELBOURNE & OLYMPIC PARKS HANDLE FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS?
On receipt of your feedback or complaint, Melbourne & Olympic Parks will:
- Liaise with the relevant business area within Melbourne & Olympic Parks to get further understanding on the details around your feedback;
- If necessary, contact you to discuss the feedback or request further information.
Melbourne & Olympic Parks will not respond to feedback or complaints that:
- Contain profane, violent, abusive, sexually explicit language or hate speech; or
- Are bullying, harassing or disruptive in nature.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY COMPLAINT TO BE RESOLVED?
The time it takes to resolve a matter depends on the issues raised and any enquiries that need to be made.
We aim to:
- Acknowledge written feedback and complaints within one business day of receipt.
- Respond to all written feedback and complaints within three business days of receipt.
We will consider the matter closed:
- If you indicate you are satisfied with the response; or
- We do not hear from you within 10 business days after sending our response.
The Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice: Consumer Code explains when guests may be entitled to a refund on ticket purchases.
M&OP encourages guests to try to resolve problems as soon as they arise so that we may have the best opportunity to find a solution.