See below for information related to rescheduled/cancelled events as a result of COVID-19 and associated travel restrictions.
Updated: July 2021
Rod Laver Arena
- Amy Shark - Rescheduled to Saturday 4 September 2021
- Monster Truck Mania - Rescheduled to Saturday 11 September - Sunday 12 September 2021
- Delta Goodrem - Rescheduled to Saturday 16 October 2021
- Bat Out of Hell - Rescheduled to Friday 26 November 2021
- Tame Impala - Rescheduled to Sunday 12 December - Monday 13 December 2021
- Faith No More - Rescheduled to Saturday 19 February 2022
- Backstreet Boys - Rescheduled to Monday 7 March - Tuesday 8 March 2022
- Rod Stewart - Rescheduled to Tuesday March 15 - Wednesday 16 2022
- WWE Live - Rescheduled to Saturday 6 August 2022
- Alanis Morisette - Rescheduled to Tuesday 8 November - Wednesday 9 November 2022
- Harry Styles - Postponed*
- Bon Iver - Cancelled
- Melbourne E-Sports Open - Cancelled
Margaret Court Arena
- Steel Panther - Rescheduled to Tuesday 26 October 2021
- Yungblud - Rescheduled to Friday 3 December 2021
- David Gray - Rescheduled to Tuesday 15 November 2022
- Rex Orange County - Postponed*
- The Offspring - Postponed*
- LAUV - Cancelled
- Simple Minds - Cancelled
John Cain Arena
- Super Netball
- For the latest Melbourne Vixens and Collingwood Magpies fixtures, click here
- Ocean Alley - Rescheduled to Thursday 11 November 2021
- Stormzy - Postponed*
- Parkway Drive - Cancelled
- For the latest Melbourne Storm fixtures, click here
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY TICKETS?
- All ticket purchasers will be refunded in full.
- Guests should allow approximately 20 working days for the refund to appear in their account.
- All tickets remain valid for the new date without the need for exchange.
- If the event is postponed*, once the new date is confirmed, guests will be able to request a refund should they not be able to attend the new date.
For any ticketing-related questions, please contact your original point of purchase.